Frisson Delegate Platform

Delegate to Frisson on Tally: Frisson's Delegate Profile

Delegate Name: Frisson

Delegate Address: 0xb5B069370Ef24BC67F114e185D185063CE3479f8

Forum Handle(s): @Frisson

Alternate Means Of Contact (Twitter, Discord, Email, etc): https://x.com/0xfrisson

About: I’m Chief Commercial Officer at Tally, an Arbitrum DAO delegate, and a contributor to the Uniswap DAO.

Experience: I’m a core contributor to the MultiGov project, which is built on Wormhole messaging. As such, I have a strong understanding of Wormhole tech and the Wormhole community. I’ve been working full-time on crypto protocol governance for two and a half years. My professional background is in growth (bd, comms, customer success), including ten years of leadership roles at web2 companies prior to joining crypto full-time.

Delegate Platform or Philosophy: I am focused on driving sustainable growth via decentralized governance. I think credibly neutral tech and decentralized governance is a powerful combination that allows protocols to scale and become market leaders. I encourage independent groups of aligned contributors to form initiatives that are consistent with the values of the DAO. I prefer for such initiatives to start as pilots and graduate into long-term partnerships based on performance (while retaining veto-level oversight from the DAO).

Conflicts of Interest: I am a full-time employee of Tally, which is a service provider to the Wormhole Foundation.

Policy for Handling Conflicts of Interest When They Arise: I will abstain from voting on any proposal that directly benefits Tally.